Bring/grab your lunch, your questions and a heart to dive deeper into the Word of God and join Pastor Rit for a sermon talkback. The next Brown Bag Lunch Sermon Talkback is Sunday, July 28th. We'll start approximately 30 minutes after Sunday service is over.
News, Events and Announcements
There is a lot happening at CC Greenville! You'll want to check here often for the latest updates and announcements ...
|Facebook Page||Google Calendar|
|Facebook Group||YouTube Channel|
YES! back by popular demand, we are heading back to Seabrook Island!
Join us for our Spring 2020 Married Couples Getaway, May 22nd-24th, 2020, at St. Christopher Camp and Conference Center on Seabrook Island. The cost for the weekend is $245 per couple and includes breakfast; couples will be on their own for other meals, but there are several nice places to eat nearby. Also available is a come a day (May 21st +$123) early and/or stay an extra day (May 25th, +$98). Space is limited and rooms will go fast, so sign-up ASAP. Your $100 deposit reserves your spot!
Parents, please take a few minutes to verify that your contact info and your children’s allergy info are up to date in Realm Web or via the kiosks during check-in. Contact: Anthony & Veronica Delgado
Our New Year kick-off training for the 4C's Children Ministry will be held on January 27th, 2019. (Nursery-8th grade). We will be reviewing the 2019 policy for the 4C's. If you are new/current or even thinking about participating, we need you to attend (consider this meeting mandatory). It will be held right after service upstairs; lunch will be provided. Please RSVP with Veronica Delgado via text 951-547-9009 by January 20th, 2019.
How To Sign-Up for Realm:
- Click the SIGN UP button and enter in the requested information.
- You will then get an email to verify the account you just created. In that email click the link to verify your email address.
- Once you've verified your email address you can now log into Realm!
- If you'd like to use the Realm Connect app on your Android or iOS device, click the appropriate link below:
Realm is an online ministry tool designed for real time connection. It will help the Chapel connect with you and you connect with us. If you consider yourself part of this church family, you’ll love it. Realm allows you to manage your personal information and who is allowed to see it, control your giving, and keep in touch with the groups that matter to you.
Realm will bring together all of CCGreenville's communications, giving, event registrations and church directory into one app and website!
- When does the Women's Ministry meet next? It's in Realm!
- How do I sign-up and pay for that reatreat? Via Realm!
- What is Pastor Ben's contact information? Look it up in Realm!
- The weather is very bad and Sunday's service is cancelled - you'll get a notification and/or email from Realm!
- It's tax time - what did I give to the Chapel last year? That's in Realm too!
And starting mid-August, we will be using Realm Check-in to check-in your children into 4Cs and/or the Nursery/Toddler minstry!
Right now the frontdoor of our Realm is wide open - meaning you can create a Realm account and check it out! We'll close the door and make it by invite-only in a few weeks, so sign-up now!
Now that you've joined Realm, the next step is to join some groups! This video shows you how.
Announced at the VOM Advance Conference at Taylor's First Baptist on June 3rd, the VOM Prayer App allows (and can remind you) to pray for the persecuted church on a daily basis.
- One new prayer request every day
- Daily reminder option
- Inspiring imagery
- Current country information for all 68 Restricted, Hostile and Monitored countries
- Daily Extreme Devotion entry
- Read online and offline
- Listen to latest VOM Radio show
- Check details for VOM Advance events
- Subscribe to free VOM newsletter
Visit the VOM Pray Today page to download the app for your Android and iOS devices.
2017-10-10: Now available on the Amazon Fire TV!
Welcome to the digital age! Starting January 1st, 2016 -- ALL sign-up sheets will now be online! This means that there will no longer be paper sign-up sheets. This means that you will now be able to sign-up for events and classes from your home computer and smartphones!!!
You can always get to the online sign-up sheets from the User Menu on the lower-righthand side of our website.